Government Services (Private & Public)
Private Side Representation:
- Acting as a personal government liaison, assisting clients and their organizations through the bureaucratic maze of local, state and federal governments.
- Identifying and securing Local, State, Federal Grant and Loan funding sources.
- Preparing Proposals related to RFPs, RFQs, Bids or other governmental requests for services, development, products etc.
- Identifying and communicating with key personnel needed for project support and approvals.
- Tax Abatement Representation
- Tax Incremental Financing Representation
Please refer to additional private side representation pertaining to government under private development
Public (Municipal) Side Representation:
Providing support, technical and leadership services to municipal governments and authorities to achieve their goals in a variety of management and planning services
Economic Development Agent
- Financial and Operations Management
- Strategic Planning and Research
- Hosting Seminars and Presentations
- Grant Compliance Services
- Project Management Services related to municipal construction projects
- Project Management Services related to Financial and Operations Management
Assisting municipalities and redevelopment authorities in the planning and execution of redevelopment plans
- Identifying and securing Local, State, Federal Grant Funding Sources
- Assisting entities in the preparation and advertisement of RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Interacting with municipal and redevelopment officials, members and solicitors
- Downtown Revitalization /Creation of Community Gathering Points
- Performing Compliance work to ensure that all funding disbursements meet the provider’s rules of distribution