Financing (Loans & Grants)
After evaluating your funding needs and financing options, Ashburn draws upon its network of relationships and extensive market knowledge to obtain the necessary financing.
The services that Ashburn can provide to assist a client in meeting their financing needs include, but are not limited to:
- Borrower Representation (from start to finish)
- Sourcing and securing financing commitments from conventional and non-conventional lenders
- Equipment Leasing
- Working Capital Needs
- Debt refinancing/restructuring
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Consultant – Our staff possesses a unique knowledge of SBA lending programs which have proven to be very creative niche lending tools for financing business needs.
- Certified Development Company Representative relative to the SBA 504 Loan Program. This program offers a direct SBA loan which provides below-market FIXED-rate financing for 10 or 20 year terms.
- Small Business Administration 7A Loan Guarantee Program Consultant and Packager. Ashburn obtains a loan guarantee approval from SBA on behalf of the lender, which facilitates the lender’s financing commitment to the borrower.
- USDA Loan Package Agent. Ashburn obtains a loan or loan guarantee approval from USDA on behalf of the lender, which facilitates the lender’s financing commitment to the borrower.
- Sourcing and securing financing commitments from multiple participating lenders, when a financing request is too large or speculative for a single lender.
As Ashburn has had much success in procuring grants for eligible clients, please contact us
- Identifying and securing Local, State, Federal and private financing resources that our clients can utilize to fulfill their goals.
- Once grant is received by the agency Ashburn will work back & forth with the grantee’s analysts on the preliminary application review
- Grantee, Sub-Grantee representation.
- Grant Contract execution, draw down compliance, close out procedures and audit coordination.